#1 piece of advice for "Security Update"s from Apple...DON'T RUN IT WITHOUT THINKING !!! (ie, see if new Web Driver out yet)
With 10.12.2 going official there were new Secuirt Updates for 10.10 and 10.11.
And both broke Web Drivers
And now we're getting emails.
Best bet for now is to use the "Beta" driver for that OS. I know this work for 15G1212, haven't got word on the 10.10 OS.
Look before you leap and always wait for the WebDriver !
We will update the driver page within 24hrs of Nvidia releasing a fix.
12/15/2016 04:29:38 pm
Any idea what's going on with CUDA after this update? Constantly getting "out of date" message but no updating options.
12/28/2016 07:11:31 am
Yes, I got it too. Really annnoying. Always prompts for update while there is nothing new available.
12/16/2016 08:54:02 am
Updated and all better now.
1/15/2017 10:11:07 am
Attempting to patch 10.12.1.
1/15/2017 10:26:41 am
1/19/2017 05:54:35 pm
Dang with my bad eye site I thought the update was 15G1212, didn't catch that it was for 15G1217!!! I'm screwed now until the update is released. I usually wait a few weeks but I swear I saw a 2 not a 7....
1/20/2017 08:12:48 am
What should be used for 10.12.3 ?
2/16/2017 03:13:49 pm
Found this out the hard way. Was actually the reason why i sent you my 980ti. Anxious to get it back.
10/15/2017 08:14:24 pm
I am new to NVIDA cards and drivers. I just purchased a GTX970 from MacVidCards. I went looking for drivers and I don't find one for my build. 10.10.5 (14F2511) I think I am in this system security update limbo with this. My system was updated before I bought the card.
Leave a Reply.