Apple dropped another bomb on us today.
I have already linked to the new drivers but the problem is that there is an incompatibility. The following applies to our EFI cards, may or may not work with others or on Hackintosh.
OK, BEFORE YOU RUN THE APPLE SUPPLEMENTAL UPDATE with a card that requires the Web Driver you MUST remove a particular kext.
1. Look on your main Hard Drive and find the Library folder.
2. Inside it are more folders, one labelled "Extensions"
3. Inside "Extensions" is NVDAStartupWeb.kext, drag it to the trash and empty the trash. Make sure it is out of the Extensions folder.
4. Run the Apple Supplemental Update.
5. Reboot, with an EFI card you will still have one working screen.
6. Download and install the 117 driver.
7. Post results here