We will be offering the EFI V2 with support for Kepler in addition to DP 1.3 and 1.4 for Pascal and Maxwell. So 4K boot screens for a GT630/40 as well as GTX680 and GTX780.
I'dsay no more than 2 weeks. So if considering a 630/640 for Mojave, might be better to hold off. There will be a small price increase to cover R & D for new EFI. If you don't need 4K boot screens now or ever, buy the older version at regular price.
These new EFIs will be released in stages, starting with GTX1070Ti.
7/13/2018 05:23:46 pm
This is good news. Thumbs up!
7/23/2018 03:51:52 pm
Will these be able to be purchased on your website?
7/23/2018 09:12:27 pm
I too would like to know as I am planning on mailing my GTX 780 card in for flashing soon.
7/24/2018 07:00:59 pm
Looking forward to the update. My 1080 from y’all has been he beating heart of my 5.1 for a year now.
7/25/2018 12:00:19 pm
Can't wait. Is the black boot screen still a thing?
7/28/2018 07:41:12 am
7/30/2018 11:03:58 am
Any possibility to update old MacVidCards?
8/3/2018 04:51:31 am
Any progress on these?
8/8/2018 12:35:45 pm
yo why cant i contact uou abt my order i have sent email aftrt email with no reply pls contact me 9175202123 this is not how you do business it seem like you have something to hide yo just conta t me asap thank you
8/8/2018 04:52:27 pm
I'm in the same boat - 3 emails over 5 days, not a peep.
8/25/2018 10:44:59 am
9/8/2018 05:23:20 pm
Is EFI V2 available now? And if so, for what cards?
10/16/2018 09:19:11 pm
I see that the price for flashing a 10-series card went up by $20. Does this reflect that we are now getting EFI V2 when we mail our cards in for flashing? I don’t see any information on that page regarding EFI V2.
10/17/2018 08:39:52 pm
Hi. I would also like to know if the EFI V2 is available now. I would like to upgrade my GTX 1080 TI from EFI V1 to EFI V2. Thank you
Leave a Reply.