AMD Radeon 7970 3 GB
- The DVI port on this card can only run up to a 24" inch monitor (not the usual 30"). All other ports and functions are normal.
- Mac Pro Model 3,1 or later
- Mac OSX 10.7.5 or later
- *Buyers using OSX 10.7.5 - 10.8.2 should download the drivers found on Sapphire's website. Click the download button and select "Mac OS X" from the drop down menu. This is not necessary for OS X 10.8.3 or newer.
GPU Engine Specs:
- Boot Screen support from all ports at startup (for standard, non-4k monitors)
- Modded to run on two 6-pin power cables
- Supports four concurrent displays; two Mini DisplayPorts, 1 Dual-Link DVI, 1 HDMI
- 30 Hz 4K Support from HDMI and Mini DisplayPorts in OSX 10.9.1
- 60 Hz 4K support from Mini DisplayPorts in OSX 10.9.2 or later
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- OpenGL and OpenCL support
- Compatible with OSX and Windows
- 1 Flashed Used Radeon 7970 3 GB graphics card
- 2 6-pin PCIe Power Cables
- 60 Days Warranty
- *Returning a card that is not damaged or defective is subject to a 10% restocking fee
Local pickup is available with a discount for cash payments. Delivery to local post-production houses is available.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchase.